Neural Networks

  • daashmashty
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      Are multilayer feed-forward neural networks __not__ classed as perceptrons, while single
      layer ones are? On sites unrelated to AIMA (such as wikipedia), I see many references to
      multilayer perceptrons, in the book I haven't - what is the correct distinction?
    • Nima Talebi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        Well there is a better (and new) detail in the end of the chapter which states that a multilayer ff nn is not a perceptron, so within the book, it's all consistent again, and I'll trust the book more than wikipedia, but if anyone has anything further to add, be my guest.

        Nima