Re: [aima-talk] Need help with the pseudocode in this book.

  • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
      On Sun, Dec 30, 2007 05:09:19PM -0000, Michael B. Enders wrote:
      > I am finding the pseudocode in the text almost no help at all and would
      > appreciate it if someone could help me with it. For example, I think I
      > understand how the ALPHA-BETA-SEARCH algorithm that is described in
      > figure 6.7 works, but my understanding of the algorithm comes from
      > sources other than the pseudocode.

      If you can read German, the Wikipedia article about it is excellent
      http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-Beta-Suche

      The English one is not so good but is ok:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-beta_pruning

      Same for many other algorithms.

      And remember that you are not allowed (copyright) to copy the text or anything
      else in traditional books for you own texts, but you have a copyleft license
      on the Wikipedia pages. E.g. for the English one:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Text_of_the_GNU_Free_Documentation_License

      --
      Iván F. Villanueva B.