Re: File for building Java code for algorithms in the book

  • Ravi Mohan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2008
      Michael,

      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Michael B. Enders"
      <michael.b.enders@...> wrote:

      > Although you seemed to have missed some of the points in my orginal
      > message, you have answered my question - which is where the files I
      > need to import are located so that I can download them. When I said
      > the missing file did not exist, I meant that it did not exist on my
      > computer. Until you told me, I did not know that what I needed was in
      > the v 0.92 archive.

      Every distribution ever made of AIMA java has had the requisite files
      to run every algorithm in that distribution. Nothing special about
      the 0.92 archive. Once you download the archive and unzip the archive,
      the files are on your computer (needless to say). Otherwise not
      (needless to say). The demo files show usage of particular classes.

      That said, if my message helped, that is good news.

      Regds,
      Ravi
    • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
        On Sun, Dec 30, 2007 10:47:32PM -0000, Ravi Mohan wrote:
        > [...]
        > You do need to download the aima-java v 0.92 archive from
        > http://code.google.com/p/aima-java/downloads/list.
        > [...]
        > Ivan Villaneuva has a parallel implementation of most of the
        > algorithms at
        http://www.artificialidea.com/index.php?page=algorithms

        Many thanks for the reference !

        --