Re: [aima-talk] Second Edition

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2001
      We're a little behind schedule, but still aiming for near the end of 2001. For those keeping score,
      we have 18 chapters that are 90-95% done (just need a final proofing and error checking), 4
      chapters that are only 50% done, and the remaining 5 around 75% done.

      -Peter

      Peter Norvig, Director of Machine Learning, Google, http://google.com
      pnorvig@..., Voice:650-330-0100 x1248, Fax:650-618-1499