aima-java ant build file fixes

  • Peter Wiley-Cordone
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
      Hello,

      I am new to this list. I fixed the java ant build script, and would
      like to check it into the project hosted on google code. Can someone
      add me as a developer to the project, or let me know where to mail the
      build script fix to?

      Also the jar file on the data project download seems to be corrupted.

      Peter
    • Ravi Mohan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
        Peter,
        I am the maintainer of the java code. Send me the "fix" and a two line
        description of your changes and if needed I will add it to the code.

        Regds,
        Ravi

        PS:- The data files download and unzip perfectly on my machine, but I
        use (Ubuntu) Linux, so it may be something windows specific.

        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Wiley-Cordone" <pcordone@...> w