Re: [aima-talk] AIMA french translation ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
      I'm sorry that no French translation is planned. However, the new second
      edition will be out soon, and if anyone would like to do a French
      translation, let us know.

      -Peter Norvig

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2002

        I would be much interested in translating the new second edition.
        I own the first version in English and I think it would be great to
        make it more available to French people.

        I'm not an AI expert neither a translation professional but I have
        plenty of free time. Does it matter? Would you have requirements?

        Please keep in touch and tell me how we could collaborate.

        Fran├žois (Paris, France)