Re: 2nd edition : 2006 Reprint : Errata List Plz !!!!

  • sharkdba
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26 8:04 PM
      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "abhi_944" <abhi_944@...> wrote:

      > Hey anybody know where to find the errata list for 2nd edition 2006
      > reprint (LPE, Pearson Education)ISBN :

      Well, I have the 9th print of the 2nd edition, and when I checked the
      errata on:

      http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/errata.html

      Printing 3 or 4 (the latest on this page), all the errors has been
      corrected in my book. This implies that either:

      - all the errors has been found and corrected in following prints,
      - no one updated the above errata with new submissions.

      In your case I would do the same, compare errors mentioned in the
      above errata with your book. If everything is corrected, then I guess
      you have the latest. The errata applies to both the official and the
      international version (which is what you seems to be having).

      Sharkie