2nd edition : 2006 Reprint : Errata List Plz !!!!

  • abhi_944
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2007
      Hey anybody know where to find the errata list for 2nd edition 2006
      reprint (LPE, Pearson Education)ISBN : 81-7758-367-0

      Regards
      Abhishek Vaid
    • sharkdba
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2007
        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "abhi_944" <abhi_944@...> wrote:

        > Hey anybody know where to find the errata list for 2nd edition 2006
        > reprint (LPE, Pearson Education)ISBN :

        Well, I have the 9th print of the 2nd edition, and when I checked the
        errata on:

        http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/errata.html

        Printing 3 or 4 (the latest on this page), all the errors has been
        corrected in my book. This implies that either:

        - all the errors has been found and corrected in following prints,
        - no one updated the above errata with new submissions.

        In your case I would do the same, compare errors mentioned in the
        above errata with your book. If everything is corrected, then I guess
        you have the latest. The errata applies to both the official and the
        international version (which is what you seems to be having).

        Sharkie