RE: [aima-talk] as an instructor i need a bit help

  • Susan Savastinuk
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2007
      In my AI class two years ago, we downloaded LispWorks as the programming environment. It was fine for most of what we did.

      Good luck!
      Susan

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2007
        On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 06:24:13PM -0000, a_s_khan_b wrote:
        > i want to follow this book in my teaching of AI course. when i was
        > taught this course at that time i worked on Prolog , but now i want to
        > work on LISP , i have intel machines , will please someone tell me
        > which LISP version is best for the codes of this book. and can i
        > download that for educational purpose.
        > abdul samad

        More about the Lisp Code of AIMA:
        http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/lisp/doc/overview.html

        For Intel machines there is of course Linux variants like www.debian.org which
        includes GNU CLISP, a Common Lisp implementation. Debian and GNU CLISP are
        completely free.

        However, I don't know if the Lisp Aima Code works well with GNU CLISP?

        A list of other free Lisp implementations is on:

        http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Programming:Common_Lisp/Installation

        --
        Iván F. Villanueva B.
        http://www.ffii.org
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2007

          As a student I was using LispWorks and was pretty good.

          Regards,

          Jorge

          Discover sweet stuff waiting for you at the Messenger Cafe.� Claim your treat today!