8queens [aima-talk]

  • Ramprasad Joshi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007
      I was curious about the figure of 2057 of the no. of states in the complete state formulation (p.67). Now seeing the answer from one of the authors, I ran my simple lisp function and found these figures of no. of states tested before answers were found (the function recursively finds all solutions):  876, 260, 197, 131, 499, 397 68, 275, etc...

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.