Data for testing neural-net

  • orondojones
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 5:33 PM
      Does anyone know where I can find the data that was used to generate
      the training curve in Figure 20.26(a). I did find the restaurant.csv
      file but it contains only 12 records not the 100 restaurant examples
      used for training?

      If the training data is not available, does anyone know where similar
      data and training result graphs might exist? I have written a neural
      net with backpropagation based on Chapter 20 material and I want to
      test and make sure that I have implemented the neural net correctly.
    • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16 3:56 AM
        On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 12:33:58AM -0000, orondojones wrote:
        > Does anyone know where I can find the data that was used to generate
        > the training curve in Figure 20.26(a). I did find the restaurant.csv
        > file but it contains only 12 records not the 100 restaurant examples
        > used for training?

        <advertisement>

        you could use my class DecisionTree to generate the data. See:
        http://artificialidea.com/javadoc/com/artificialidea/learning/DecisionTree.html

        </advertisement>

        --
        Iván F. Villanueva B.