Re: [aima-talk] Problems And Consult

  • viswanathan parimal raj
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2007

      dear friends,
       i am parimal recently joined to this group.i would like to have more query and i am currently doing engg and this could help us to study about AI.if we discuss we can solve it.no need to study all the algorithms.we will discuss that and more suffiicent.

      urs friendly,
      v.parimal raj
      dellnya <arman_fatahy@...> wrote:
      Dear friends

      [request for answers to specific problems deleted - moderator]

      And I've started study aima. Please tell me how I should study(should I
      solve all problems? , should I run all of its algorithms?, What are
      other matters that I should read them?).
      Best hopes to you.