A new reader

  • wijarn13
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22 12:19 AM
      Dear all:

      I just bought this book (AIMA) and now I'm reading it. I would like to
      know there is any "exercise resolution in each chapter" available here or
      where can I get these resolution copies?

      Please let me know if anyone has a clue. Thank you very much.

      Wijarn
    • bcorfman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22 7:39 AM
        Wijarn,

        Peter responded to a similar message before (#43) in the archives.

        Best regards,
        Brandon