Re: Uninformed search algorithms

  • Ravi Mohan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2007
      The demo package in the distribution has examples of most if not all
      the searches. The unit tests have more examples.

      It is difficult to respond meaningfully to reports of the type "I
      have (some unspecified) problem". I am the maintainer of the java code
      and if you would write to me directly (my email id is magesmail AT
      yahoo DOT com . )explaining the precise problem you face, I might be
      able to help.

      Regards,
      Ravi

      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "dellnya" <arman_fatahy@...> wrote:

      > I have problem with implementation of uninformed search algorithms in
      > java that was in the aima.zip package.
      > Can anyone send for me a program that use this package to solve a
      > problem.
      > Thanks a lot.
      > Dellnya@...

    • dellnya
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16, 2007
        Dear friends

        [request for answers to specific problems deleted - moderator]

        And I've started study aima. Please tell me how I should study(should I
        solve all problems? , should I run all of its algorithms?,What are
        other matters that I should read them?).
        Best hopes to you.
      • viswanathan parimal raj
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2007

          dear friends,
           i am parimal recently joined to this group.i would like to have more query and i am currently doing engg and this could help us to study about AI.if we discuss we can solve it.no need to study all the algorithms.we will discuss that and more suffiicent.

          urs friendly,
          v.parimal raj