Figure 2.3 (A partial tabulation of a simple agent function for the vacuum-clean

  • l.gidwani
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      I have a very fundamental question.

      Figure 2.3 has the following percept sequence:

      [A, Clean] [A, Clean] [A, Clean]

      I feel that this percept sequence is not possible because after the
      first [A, Clean] percept the agent will be in [B, xx] therefore it
      will not receive the [A, Clean] percept.

      Any help regarding this fundamental problem will be helpful.
      Meanwhile, I will read the material more carefully once more.

      Sincerely,

      Lalit Gidwnai