Re: [aima-talk] algorithms list java

  • Robert Futrelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
      A quick glance suggests that Iván's software could be very useful to all of us.

      I look forward to examining it in more detail and
      to the reactions that others on this list might
      have.

      - Bob Futrelle
      Robert P. Futrelle | Biological Knowledge Laboratory
      Associate Professor | College of Computer and Information
      | Science MS WVH202
      Office: (617)-373-4239 | Northeastern University
      Fax: (617)-373-5121 | 360 Huntington Ave.
      futrelle@... | Boston, MA 02115
      http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/futrelle
      http://www.bionlp.org http://www.diagrams.org