algorithms list java

  • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hello,
      I would like to introduce an alternative java code for most of the algorithms in
      the book. The code is extensively documented, licensed under the GPL and with
      applets that can be used for teaching and learning. A list can be found in:

      http://www.artificialidea.com/index.php?page=algorithms

      Comments and help to improve it are welcome.
      --
      Iván F. Villanueva B.
      A.I. library: http://www.artificialidea.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
        A quick glance suggests that Iván's software could be very useful to all of us.

        I look forward to examining it in more detail and
        to the reactions that others on this list might
        have.

        - Bob Futrelle
        Robert P. Futrelle | Biological Knowledge Laboratory
        Associate Professor | College of Computer and Information
        | Science MS WVH202
        Office: (617)-373-4239 | Northeastern University
        Fax: (617)-373-5121 | 360 Huntington Ave.
        futrelle@... | Boston, MA 02115
        http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/futrelle
        http://www.bionlp.org http://www.diagrams.org