Re: Chapter 7 Question 6

  • Ravi Mohan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006

      you might want to look at what "binary connective" actually means.
      hint:- Every possible truth table you can create using two variables
      in effect defines a "binary connective"; and there are more than 4
      such tables though most of them are useless (the question asks you to
      think about why).

      e.g: NAND or even something made up like UFALSE (defined as the
      results are always FALSE irrespective of the values of A AND B).

      Hope that helps,
      Regards,
      ravi
      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Julie Avery" <cookiesncream85@...>