Model-based reflex agents and goal-based agents

  • saarlodri1984
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2006

      I've a question about the difference of the model-based agent(mba) and
      the goal-based agent (gba) without regarding the difference of reflex
      and goal.

      I mean the mba has informations about the world evolves, if he does an
      action, right? But with this knowledge he knows about the world after
      his action? I don't understand that the mba has no knowledge what the
      world would be if he take an action.

      Can someone explain it to me?

      Greets Andi
    • special case
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2006
        plz review ur question

        u said mba knows what happen to the world after action x taken and ur question says he didnt ???

        thanx

        Hi,

        --
        Eng. Osama Lotf Barakat