I need help!

  • amy_davis_86
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
      hi,
      I have just finished my second year at university,and have started
      reading the aima book,
      I wanted to know which excersises you think are more important to
      practice(especially from the first few chapters)

      much appreciated,
      amy.
    • Maithreebhanu Wimalasekare
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2006
        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "amy_davis_86" <amy_davis_86@...> wrote:

        > hi,
        > I have just finished my second year at university,and have started
        > reading the aima book,
        > I wanted to know which excersises you think are more important to
        > practice(especially from the first few chapters)
        >
        > much appreciated,
        > amy.

        it depends on the final year project/module u have chosen. i myself
        found exec. regarding agents usefull.