Second Edition

  • Mike Daren
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
      Hello,

      I was wondering if there was any updated information on when the
      second edition of the book will be released, other than that it will
      be by the end of 2001.

      Thanks,

      Mike Daren
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2001
        We're a little behind schedule, but still aiming for near the end of 2001. For those keeping score,
        we have 18 chapters that are 90-95% done (just need a final proofing and error checking), 4
        chapters that are only 50% done, and the remaining 5 around 75% done.

        -Peter

        Peter Norvig, Director of Machine Learning, Google, http://google.com
        pnorvig@..., Voice:650-330-0100 x1248, Fax:650-618-1499