Can you please help?

  • meshteb
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2002
      Can you please help me to examine the AI literature to discover
      whether or not the following tasks can currently be solved by
      computers?
      1. Playing a decent game of table tennis
      2. Driving in the center of Washington.
      3. Writing an intentionally funny story.
      4. Translating spoken English into spoken Swedish in real time.
    • Serguei Mokhov
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2002