Questions

  • Paras Babu Tiwari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      I have problem with following questions:
      1) Why state space representation is important in problem solving.
      Describe in brief with Water Jug problem.
      2) Though Turing Test is not reproducible it sent sparks flying,
      and whole AI is the result of that spark of 50 years ago". Do you
      agree with the statement? If yes, Why. If no justify.
      3) Is it possible to make a dumb machine acting as human with
      rational decisions? If yes, how.