AIMA french translation ?

  • serge_stinckwich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2002

      do you know if any french translation of AIMA is planned ?

      It's a shame that such a good book is not available in french ...

      Cheers,

      -- Serge Stinckwich
      Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>I3>SMILE
      http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/
      http://www.multiagent.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28 10:40 PM
        I'm sorry that no French translation is planned. However, the new second
        edition will be out soon, and if anyone would like to do a French
        translation, let us know.

        -Peter Norvig

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 2002

          I would be much interested in translating the new second edition.
          I own the first version in English and I think it would be great to
          make it more available to French people.

          I'm not an AI expert neither a translation professional but I have
          plenty of free time. Does it matter? Would you have requirements?

          Please keep in touch and tell me how we could collaborate.

          François (Paris, France)