Re: [aima-talk] Exercises

  • Robert Futrelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
      It is the general policy of this group not to provide the answers to
      the exercises for a variety of reasons:

      People might give them to a teacher, claiming they did them themselves.

      Some instructors give them or variants of them as exam questions.

      Students don't learn much unless they work hard to try to answer
      exercises themselves.

      I suspect that no one will give you the answers - they should not.

      - Professor Futrelle
      Northeastern University
      Boston, MA, USA