Re: [aima-talk] Digest Number 371

  • Farid B
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006

      Assuming this question is addressed to me, and you're
      talking about the MIT icampus courses, I should say:
      I've just started the "structure and interpretation of
      computer programs" which teaches Scheme alongside
      other things and tiptoed the AI course. Both have
      proved to be great so far. And it's never late.(Well,
      speaking of myself here, I only have 2 months to the
      end of my semester.)

      Cheers

      http://mail.yahoo.com