Re: [aima-talk] Digest Number 371

  • Ramon Antonio Parada
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006
      I am very interested in the course you are talking about. Do you think it is too late to start it?

      --
      Ramon Antonio Parada
      Skype: ramon.parada
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006

        Assuming this question is addressed to me, and you're
        talking about the MIT icampus courses, I should say:
        I've just started the "structure and interpretation of
        computer programs" which teaches Scheme alongside
        other things and tiptoed the AI course. Both have
        proved to be great so far. And it's never late.(Well,
        speaking of myself here, I only have 2 months to the
        end of my semester.)

        Cheers

        http://mail.yahoo.com