Exercises

  • waqas805
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
      Hello

      If somebody have solve exercises of chpaters
      13,14,15,16,17,18,19.then please send me . I shall be thankful to
      him/her.
      bye
    • Robert Futrelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
        It is the general policy of this group not to provide the answers to
        the exercises for a variety of reasons:

        People might give them to a teacher, claiming they did them themselves.

        Some instructors give them or variants of them as exam questions.

        Students don't learn much unless they work hard to try to answer
        exercises themselves.

        I suspect that no one will give you the answers - they should not.

        - Professor Futrelle
        Northeastern University
        Boston, MA, USA