Re: [aima-talk] How I can get an AI book or ebook

  • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23 12:32 PM
      Hello,

      On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 04:23:22AM -0000, dellnya wrote:
      > Hello dear student.
      > I'm an iranian student and I want to have the "AI: A Modern Approach"
      > Book or ebook how I can get it?

      isn't it available in a local library to you ? If not there are other books
      about AI which are available on the internet. For instance:

      http://www.markwatson.com/opencontent/

      Some promising things in wikibooks, some with content already:

      http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=artificial&go=Go

      --
      Ivan F. Villanueva B.
      artificialidea.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23 12:40 PM
        Hi
        I have the AI book.Please send me your phon number our
        post address.I will contact with you.I am teaching in
        Zanjan University of Iran.
        Amiri

        http://mail.yahoo.com