How I can get an AI book or ebook

  • dellnya
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22 8:23 PM
      Hello dear student.
      I'm an iranian student and I want to have the "AI: A Modern Approach"
      Book or ebook how I can get it?
      Best hopes to you...
    • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23 12:32 PM
        Hello,

        On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 04:23:22AM -0000, dellnya wrote:
        > Hello dear student.
        > I'm an iranian student and I want to have the "AI: A Modern Approach"
        > Book or ebook how I can get it?

        isn't it available in a local library to you ? If not there are other books
        about AI which are available on the internet. For instance:

        http://www.markwatson.com/opencontent/

        Some promising things in wikibooks, some with content already:

        http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=artificial&go=Go

        --
        Ivan F. Villanueva B.
        artificialidea.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23 12:40 PM
          Hi
          I have the AI book.Please send me your phon number our
          post address.I will contact with you.I am teaching in
          Zanjan University of Iran.
          Amiri

          http://mail.yahoo.com