chapter 16 and chapter 17

  • john nassan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      hi every body,
      i need some help in chapter 16 and 17 .....some problems after these chapter are difficult...problem 16.11 and problem 17.10 ...i cant solve these problems...so if anybody can help me to solve these problems or send me the solution and i will try to understand the answer.....thatnkx in advance
      bye

      Yahoo! Travel
      Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!