Problems in the Book of AI

  • john nassan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2006
      hi everybody ,i am john a new member of your group
      i need help in 2 problems in the AI book
      the problems are 16.11 and 17.10 so plz if anyone could help me to solve these problems or even send me the solutions ............i would be thankfull
         thanks in advance
      byeeee

      Yahoo! Mail
    • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006
        Hi John,

        On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 06:34:19PM -0800, john nassan wrote:
        > hi everybody ,i am john a new member of your group
        > i need help in 2 problems in the AI book
        > the problems are 16.11 and 17.10 so plz if anyone could help me to solve these
        > problems or even send me the solutions ............i would be thankfull

        <irony>
        If it is an assignment for a class, you could send us the mail address of your
        tutor and we would send the solutions directly, so you don't even need to spend
        time doing it.
        </irony>

        --
        Ivan F. Villanueva B.