Re: [aima-talk] {Verificado} State of Afairs in AI

  • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hola Victor,

      > In addition to the AIMA Book, where else could I find the state of afairs
      > regarding the advances in AI research?

      The field is changing extremely fast. Nowadays there are two main directions:
      classic AI (most of AIMA book), dealing with symbolic computation, and, I would
      call it, cognitive AI. Examples of the last:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetic_robotics
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_robot
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_robotics

      --