Differences among ML, AI, ES

  • lamb
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2006
      Hello, I just have a little confused on differences among Machine
      Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Expert System. Is ML is the
      subset of AI?? If not, which domain does not include within AI ?? How
      about Expert System? Thanks for your attention! Look forward to you
      input.
    • Ivan F. Villanueva B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2006
        On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 08:43:52PM -0000, lamb wrote:

        > Hello, I just have a little confused on differences among Machine
        > Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Expert System.

        I would say ML and ES are subsets of classic A.I.
        --
        Ivan F. Villanueva B.
        artificialidea.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
          Thanks for your comment.

          --- "Ivan F. Villanueva B." <ivan@...>
          說:

          ---------------------------------
          On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 08:43:52PM -0000, lamb wrote:

          > Hello, I just have a little confused on differences
          among Machine
          > Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Expert
          System.

          I would say ML and ES are subsets of classic A.I.
          --
          Ivan F. Villanueva B.
          artificialidea.com
          <<< European Community Patent will