Re: AI today...

  • mauh_136
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, Tommy Gun <thompsoncdrum@...>
      wrote:

      > More than likely, military applications will have more AI than any
      other field. After all, the better that AI gets, the less likely
      that people will have to go into harm's way, which is what is
      preferrable. Just think about a cruise missile and all of the
      computations and decisions it has to make to get to a precise target
      1000 miles away flying along the ground. Would it be better to have
      something like that flown by a pilot? UAVs and aircraft are an up
      and becoming field for AI.

      > Just my $.02 I could be wrong...

      > Yahoo! Shopping

      oh yes you are absoloutely right ... i saw a movie yesterday may be
      you people would also have seen that and if not and you are crazy
      abt. AI do see the movie "stealth" it's really nice movie and it's
      completely related to the AI field and ANN(artificial neural
      networks) ... basically you will see what can be the future of
      AI ... ok have fun with it on a cool weekend. bbye