AI book

  • Ghada
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
      dear all ,
      I need some help

      I'd like to ask if there is any possible way to get the book
      Exercises' solutions

      is there any link or resource , I can make use of ??

      thanks
    • Ravi Mohan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
        I believe Dr Norvig has stated on this list that the manual is
        available only for Instructors. If you are one, you should be able to
        make use of the information at
        http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/instructors.html to order a copy.

        Just stating what I know. If someone knows differently, do correct me.
        I personally have not felt the lack of an Instructors Manual. Most of
        the fun is (imho) in trying to solve the problems on one's own.
        Ravi