Re: [aima-talk] The future of AI

  • - Adhi 'Netz -
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 21, 2005
      Hi Mattias,

      i wonder if AI can be used to translate all language in this world, still it's a lot works to do,
      but for example like English -> French, but in an everyday language...

      just an idea, because in my country we have 580 dialect,
      so by translate one language into another,
      it will surely help people to understand others better :)

      it can be used in an neural networks system too...

      --- mattias_kristoffersen <mattias@...> wrote:

      > Hi all!
      >
      > What do you belive will be the most usefull area for AI. Perhaps in the
      > mediclal area, to cure and take care of the sick and elderly, or in
      > crime prevention?
      >
      > i just started to read the book and i hope that my time will be well
      > spent.
      >

      > /MK

      - Adhi N. Wirawan -
      adnetz@...
      .eVolutioN EveryTime.

      Meet your soulmate!
      Yahoo! Asia presents Meetic - where millions of singles gather
      http://asia.yahoo.com/meetic
    • Robert Futrelle
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 3, 2006
        I could presumably slug through getting it to work, but wondering if
        anyone else has tried openmcl. It seems to be pretty solid, but not
        behaving too well in trying to get started.

        - Bob Futrelle