Re: A small question

  • Ravi Mohan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
      Pavan,
      This question is irrelevant in *this* forum, which is about the AIMA
      book, written by Dr Norvig and Dr. Russell. You may want to try the
      extreme programming group on yahoo, where you'll get answers to your
      questions.
      Thanks,
      Ravi

      --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Pavan" <pkkayathi@y...> wrote:

      > Hello friends,
      > I have been going through the chapter of Rapid Software
      > Development. When I came across Extreme Programming what puzzled me
      > was what can be the disadvantages of using story cards in XP. I
      > searched for the same in google but hardly found anything. So can
      > someone tell me if they are any disadvantages of using a story card.
      > Thanx in advance
      > Pavan.

    • mohammad tavangary
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
        yes.
        i think so dear pavan.
        i looking for this subject but i fail to found it in the Russle book.
        sorry.

        Ravi Mohan <magesmail@...> wrote:
        Pavan,
        This question is irrelevant in  *this* forum, which is about the AIMA
        book, written by Dr Norvig and Dr. Russell. You may want to try the
        extreme programming group on yahoo, where you'll get  answers to your
        questions.
        Thanks,
        Ravi

        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Pavan" <pkkayathi@y...> wrote:

        > Hello friends,
        >     I have been going through the chapter of Rapid Software
        > Development. When I came across Extreme Programming what puzzled me
        > was what can be the disadvantages of using story cards in XP. I
        > searched for the same in google but hardly found anything. So can
        > someone tell me if they are any disadvantages of using a story card.
        > Thanx in advance
        > Pavan.

        Yahoo! Personals