A small question

  • Pavan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
      Hello friends,
      I have been going through the chapter of Rapid Software
      Development. When I came across Extreme Programming what puzzled me
      was what can be the disadvantages of using story cards in XP. I
      searched for the same in google but hardly found anything. So can
      someone tell me if they are any disadvantages of using a story card.
      Thanx in advance
      Pavan.
    • Ravi Mohan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
        Pavan,
        This question is irrelevant in *this* forum, which is about the AIMA
        book, written by Dr Norvig and Dr. Russell. You may want to try the
        extreme programming group on yahoo, where you'll get answers to your
        questions.
        Thanks,
        Ravi

        --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Pavan" <pkkayathi@y...> wrote:

        > Hello friends,
        > I have been going through the chapter of Rapid Software
        > Development. When I came across Extreme Programming what puzzled me
        > was what can be the disadvantages of using story cards in XP. I
        > searched for the same in google but hardly found anything. So can
        > someone tell me if they are any disadvantages of using a story card.
        > Thanx in advance
        > Pavan.

      • mohammad tavangary
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
          yes.
          i think so dear pavan.
          i looking for this subject but i fail to found it in the Russle book.
          sorry.

          Ravi Mohan <magesmail@...> wrote:
          Pavan,
          This question is irrelevant in  *this* forum, which is about the AIMA
          book, written by Dr Norvig and Dr. Russell. You may want to try the
          extreme programming group on yahoo, where you'll get  answers to your
          questions.
          Thanks,
          Ravi

          --- In aima-talk@yahoogroups.com, "Pavan" <pkkayathi@y...> wrote:

          > Hello friends,
          >     I have been going through the chapter of Rapid Software
          > Development. When I came across Extreme Programming what puzzled me
          > was what can be the disadvantages of using story cards in XP. I
          > searched for the same in google but hardly found anything. So can
          > someone tell me if they are any disadvantages of using a story card.
          > Thanx in advance
          > Pavan.

          Yahoo! Personals