Re: [aima-talk] Hi , i would like your help!

  • Siamak Sobhany
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2005
      start by AIMA online code repository: http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/ . They have implemented parts of discussed problems in some languages like: Lisp and Java.
      vaccum cleaner is here in lisp: http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/lisp/doc/overview-AGENTS.html .

      phantomsg1 <phantomsg1@...> wrote:
      Hi every one i am new to the group, my name is Ahmad i'm a CS student
      and cruntly taking "Introduction to AI " and using the "Artificial
      intelligence : Amodren approach by Stuart Russell & Peter Norving 2
      edition and my problem is that i was given an assinment to implement
      the vacume-world problem using the breadth-first & depth-first search
      stratigies and i do not know where to start so if some one could
      please give me an idea on how to start and i would be gratley thankfull.

    • mohammad tavangary
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2005
        Hi Ahmad
        ofcurs you should have a random initialization.
        and for your vacume direction indicating you must use random function too.
        but you must take care that your first point coordination shouldnt be in a wall coordination.
        by the way i have this program and if you need it say to me to sent if.
        good luck

        phantomsg1 <phantomsg1@...> wrote:
        Hi every one i am new to the group, my name is Ahmad i'm a CS student
        and cruntly taking "Introduction to AI " and using the "Artificial
        intelligence : Amodren approach by Stuart Russell & Peter Norving 2
        edition and my problem is that i was given an assinment to implement
        the vacume-world problem using the breadth-first & depth-first search
        stratigies and i do not know where to start so if some one could
        please give me an idea on how to start and i would be gratley thankfull.

      • Munajjed ahmad