Question - Search

  • viviansnowlk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      Some quz about search:

      1> A* algorithm
      When I make a program to slove a graph problem, I use graph search
      so that I must do the thing to cheak if a node has been visited. To
      this thing, I could use hash table to check, but whether a better
      approach to do it?

      2> IDS algorithm
      The book said that IDS will be bether than the BFS because that IDS
      will bounds less nodes than BFS. But in fact the IDS run slower than
      BFS when I use the algorithms to slove a same search problem, why?

      btw, I want to know that if Peking University in China use this book to
      teach the class of AI?