Re: liulu99 -instalation

  • liulu99
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 10:12 PM
      Hi, I think I finally solved the problem.
      In /aima/utilities/utilities.lisp, I have code
      (setf (package-lock-fdefinitions (find-package pkg)) nil)
      I changed it into
      (setf (package-definition-lock (find-package pkg)) nil)

      Then there is no error when loading aima.lisp
      BTW, I use allegro 6.1 trial version for linux. It seems you are using
      windows version. Don't know if there is any difference.

      Regards