Re: [aima-talk] Research on Automatic Music Composition Generator

  • billy peralta
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2005
      hello

      well, It is highly possible that the genetic programming is the most apropiate technic.

      Billy Mark*

      Robert Futrelle <futrelle@...> escribió:
      Googling on

      automated "music composition" ai

      produced about 12,500 page hits.

      I think you'll find what you need there,
      though I realize there may be someone on this
      list who is familiar with the area (I'm not).

      ("automated" gets more hits than "automatic")

       - Bob Futrelle

      Dear everyone:

      Could anyone please tell me if I would like to do research on Automatic Music Composition Generator, who is the professor in this area and what is the website to focus on?
      Thank you for all answers.

      Best regards,
      Jaidee, Mr.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS