Research on Automatic Music Composition Generator

  • Ulit Jaidee
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2005

      Dear everyone:

      Could anyone please tell me if I would like to do research on Automatic Music Composition Generator, who is the professor in this area and what is the website to focus on?

      Thank you for all answers.

      Best regards,

      Jaidee, Mr.

    • Robert Futrelle
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
        Re: [aima-talk] Research on Automatic Music Composition Ge
        Googling on

        automated "music composition" ai

        produced about 12,500 page hits.

        I think you'll find what you need there,
        though I realize there may be someone on this
        list who is familiar with the area (I'm not).

        ("automated" gets more hits than "automatic")

         - Bob Futrelle

        Dear everyone:

        Could anyone please tell me if I would like to do research on Automatic Music Composition Generator, who is the professor in this area and what is the website to focus on?
        Thank you for all answers.

        Best regards,
        Jaidee, Mr.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • billy peralta
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2005
          hello

          well, It is highly possible that the genetic programming is the most apropiate technic.

          Billy Mark*

          Robert Futrelle <futrelle@...> escribió:
          Googling on

          automated "music composition" ai

          produced about 12,500 page hits.

          I think you'll find what you need there,
          though I realize there may be someone on this
          list who is familiar with the area (I'm not).

          ("automated" gets more hits than "automatic")

           - Bob Futrelle

          Dear everyone:

          Could anyone please tell me if I would like to do research on Automatic Music Composition Generator, who is the professor in this area and what is the website to focus on?
          Thank you for all answers.

          Best regards,
          Jaidee, Mr.

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS