artificialidea.com logic package

  • Ivan Villanueva
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hello ML,
      I'm the guy who's doing an alternative implementation of the algorithms in the
      book in Java. I've done a long break but now I've decided to continue with the
      project, even with no help :-(

      I've just finished the package related to chapter 7.

      You can see the documentation in:
      http://www.artificialidea.com/my_programs/docs/index.html

      If you would like to download all I have done until now:
      http://www.artificialidea.com/index.php?page=my_programs

      I'd more than appreciate any comment.

      Regards,
      --