Expert system

  • oldatum
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      anyone can give me some clues about the up-to-date info about expert
      system? Seems this topic has been being faded?

      Thanks in advance.
    • Paolo Amoroso
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
        "oldatum" <oldatum@...> writes:

        > anyone can give me some clues about the up-to-date info about expert
        > system? Seems this topic has been being faded?

        I wondered this myself, and posted some notes to my blog:

        Expert systems: what happened in the past decade?
        http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log/050309.html

        Paolo
        --
        Lisp Propulsion Laboratory log - http://www.paoloamoroso.it/log