liulu99 -instalation

  • JLobato
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 11:36 AM

      I'm also new on lisp. I manage to install it using allegro lisp with the command line:

      (load "c:\\cosh\\program\\lisp\\russell\\aima.lisp")
      (aima-load 'all)
      (aima-compile)

      Of course the path is the path on my PC you should put your path

      Regards
    • liulu99
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6 10:12 PM
        Hi, I think I finally solved the problem.
        In /aima/utilities/utilities.lisp, I have code
        (setf (package-lock-fdefinitions (find-package pkg)) nil)
        I changed it into
        (setf (package-definition-lock (find-package pkg)) nil)

        Then there is no error when loading aima.lisp
        BTW, I use allegro 6.1 trial version for linux. It seems you are using
        windows version. Don't know if there is any difference.

        Regards