Need exercises Solutions please

  • mai haseeb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 11:36 AM
      hi all,
      if any of you know how to get the book exercises solutions i'd
      be so thankful...
      i need them urgently ... please anyone answer me as soon as possible.

      thanks in advance ..
      regards,
      mai
    • waqas805
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2006
        Hello

        Friend

        you got solved exercises or not if u got then please tell me how i
        can get or if you have then please send me too. or tell me how u got.
        bye
        but i need only chapters from 13 till 21.
        Thanks