Re: [aima-talk] artificialidea.com library

  • Alejandro Alliana Granada
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 4:57 AM
      Ivan Villanueva escribió:

      >Hello,
      >some months ago I posted here that I was starting to program a java
      >library with the algorithms of the book.
      >
      >I have changed almost everything in the source code I posted. Now the
      >code is well documented and highly reusable and configurable (due to the
      >use of design patterns techniques).
      >
      >I suppose I will end the book (implementing all algorithms in the
      >library) at the end of the year without help. But because it is getting
      >as nice as big, I would welcome any help.

      Your iniciative is great! I'll like to help by adding mtd(f) to your
      library if that's ok with you. I'm grading assigments at the moment,
      but when I'm done I'll take a look at the library.

      >Have a look at:
      >http://www.artificialidea.com/my_programs/index.html#library
      >
      >The documentation is at:
      >http://www.artificialidea.com/my_programs/docs/index.html
      >
      >For each package, at the end of the page, there is an automatically
      >generated UML Graph that gives you a quick overview.
      >
      >Iván Villanueva

    • Ivan Villanueva
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 08:57:22AM -0300, Alejandro Alliana Granada wrote:
        > Ivan Villanueva escribió:
        >
        > >Hello,
        > >some months ago I posted here that I was starting to program a java
        > >library with the algorithms of the book.
        > >
        > >Now the code is well documented and highly reusable and configurable
        > >(due to the use of design patterns techniques).
        > >
        > Your iniciative is great! I'll like to help by adding mtd(f) to your
        > library if that's ok with you.

        Thanks. I welcome any contribution. Your idea of adding an algorithm to
        the library is the best to do. My highest expectations are that some
        teachers ask their students (as an assignment) to program some
        algorithms that fits in the library and send them to me. But I don't know
        if that is going to happen.

        Anyway I have checked the Wikipedia for MTD-f and at the moment there is
        no article about it. Please consider to write a couple of lines
        explaining it at:
        http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=MTD-f&action=edit

        Gracias,
        Iván Villanueva