artificialidea.com library

  • Ivan Villanueva
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hello,
      some months ago I posted here that I was starting to program a java
      library with the algorithms of the book.

      I have changed almost everything in the source code I posted. Now the
      code is well documented and highly reusable and configurable (due to the
      use of design patterns techniques).

      I suppose I will end the book (implementing all algorithms in the
      library) at the end of the year without help. But because it is getting
      as nice as big, I would welcome any help.

      Have a look at:
      http://www.artificialidea.com/my_programs/index.html#library

      The documentation is at:
      http://www.artificialidea.com/my_programs/docs/index.html

      For each package, at the end of the page, there is an automatically
      generated UML Graph that gives you a quick overview.

      Iván Villanueva
      --
      Encrypted mail preferred.
      GPG Key Id: 3FDBF85F 2004-10-18 Ivan-Fernando Villanueva Barrio
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
        Ivan Villanueva escribió:

        >Hello,
        >some months ago I posted here that I was starting to program a java
        >library with the algorithms of the book.
        >
        >I have changed almost everything in the source code I posted. Now the
        >code is well documented and highly reusable and configurable (due to the
        >use of design patterns techniques).
        >
        >I suppose I will end the book (implementing all algorithms in the
        >library) at the end of the year without help. But because it is getting
        >as nice as big, I would welcome any help.

        Your iniciative is great! I'll like to help by adding mtd(f) to your
        library if that's ok with you. I'm grading assigments at the moment,
        but when I'm done I'll take a look at the library.

        >Have a look at:
        >http://www.artificialidea.com/my_programs/index.html#library
        >
        >The documentation is at:
        >http://www.artificialidea.com/my_programs/docs/index.html
        >
        >For each package, at the end of the page, there is an automatically
        >generated UML Graph that gives you a quick overview.
        >
        >Iván Villanueva

      • Ivan Villanueva
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 9:10 AM
          On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 08:57:22AM -0300, Alejandro Alliana Granada wrote:
          > Ivan Villanueva escribió:
          >
          > >Hello,
          > >some months ago I posted here that I was starting to program a java
          > >library with the algorithms of the book.
          > >
          > >Now the code is well documented and highly reusable and configurable
          > >(due to the use of design patterns techniques).
          > >
          > Your iniciative is great! I'll like to help by adding mtd(f) to your
          > library if that's ok with you.

          Thanks. I welcome any contribution. Your idea of adding an algorithm to
          the library is the best to do. My highest expectations are that some
          teachers ask their students (as an assignment) to program some
          algorithms that fits in the library and send them to me. But I don't know
          if that is going to happen.

          Anyway I have checked the Wikipedia for MTD-f and at the moment there is
          no article about it. Please consider to write a couple of lines
          explaining it at:
          http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=MTD-f&action=edit

          Gracias,
          Iván Villanueva